Urgent Security Concerns with Cloudflare Services - Seeking Community Assistance

Hello Cloudflare Community,

I hope this post finds you all well. I am reaching out to the community with a pressing security concern that I have encountered while using Cloudflare services, and I am seeking assistance and advice from fellow users who may have experienced similar issues.

Recently, I have observed some unusual security events related to my Cloud service, and I am concerned about the integrity and protection of my web assets. Despite having implemented what I believe to be robust security measures, I suspect there may be a vulnerability or misconfiguration that I have overlooked.

I am reaching out to the Cloudflare community to seek guidance, insights, and advice on how to thoroughly investigate and mitigate this security issue. If anyone has faced similar challenges or has expertise in Cloudflare security configurations, I would greatly appreciate your input.

I believe that by collaborating as a community, we can collectively address and resolve these security concerns. Your insights are invaluable, and I am grateful for any assistance you can provide.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

Best regards,
Steve

You are going to need to provide much more information than that. What data are you seeing where and why does it worry you?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.