Urgent: Persistent Website Connectivity Issues - Need Assistance

Dear Cloudflare Community,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am reaching out to seek valuable insights and assistance regarding a persistent issue on my website, sellsite.net.

The problem revolves around intermittent website outages that occur randomly for a few seconds before resolving on their own. At times, this issue repeats frequently, and occasionally, the website fails to recover entirely, though my server consistently shows 100% functionality during these downtimes. I have thoroughly inspected the server, website, and code, and everything appears to be in perfect order before, during, and after these incidents.

Upon investigating further, I have noticed that the problem seems to lie in the communication between the server and the domain. I have also encountered error messages such as “dns_probe_possible” and “dns_probe_finished_nxdomain” on my browser during these periods of downtime.

This issue is proving to be quite elusive and challenging to pinpoint, and despite my exhaustive efforts to troubleshoot within the server, website, and code, I have not been able to identify a root cause. It is the most random issue I have ever encountered, and it is affecting the user experience on sellsite.net.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or guidance from the knowledgeable Cloudflare community members. If you have encountered similar issues or have expertise in resolving such matters, your assistance would be invaluable.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to engaging with the community and hopefully finding a solution to this perplexing problem.

Best Regards,

When you see the error DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN, it means a domain cannot be resolved because of an issue with the DNS servers, the domain name is newly registered, or the domain is not yet registered at all. First verify the domain is pointed to Cloudflare name servers. If not, contact your domain registrar and ask that they point the domain to your Cloudflare nameservers and wait an appropriate amount of time for DNS propagation to take effect.

If you’re still seeing issues after name server propagation takes effect, review other successful troubleshooting suggestions in this Community Tip. Let us know if you continue to see issues after trying these tips, we’re happy to help further.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.