Urgent need to add subdomain, domain provider sent me back here

Hello,

System io sent me back to you as it seems I need tech support to register a subdomain created for an online funnel.
I entered the data in the DNS Zone of my domain provider (infomaniak) but it is still not activated on system io and I’ve been stuck for 2 months with this issue. How can I proceed?

Thanks for your help,

Aude Fluckiger

What is the domain and what are the records you have added?

Hi, thanks for your msg.
domaine name: www.flame-alive.com
subdomain: live.flame-alive.com

DNS records added :

1. CNAME
    live.flame-alive.com.
    d2nozk9szjugds.cloudfront.net.

2. CNAME

_2c049a5ee317cf94407fd1ad113692a7.live.flame-alive.com.
_7c4db8e3dc3d4fb4fd50167f7713b8e5.vpgtsqjbxb.acm-validations.aws.

It does not appear these records have yet been added to your DNS settings in Cloudflare. Does your DNS settings in Cloudflare list your DNS nameservers as

flame-alive.com.	86400	IN	NS	ishaan.ns.cloudflare.com.
flame-alive.com.	86400	IN	NS	veronica.ns.cloudflare.com.

I have never used this platform, my website platform (mozello) has a partnership with you. I added the data on Infomaniak. I don’t know where to add the DNS data here. can you help?

This domain is configured to use Cloudflare nameservers by whoever controls the registrar settings for the domain. As a result that’s where DNS is managed. If you control the registrar settings for this domain then you or someone you authorized at some point created an account on Cloudflare.

1 Like

Ok, so i have to pingo pong back to Mozello then?! thanks :see_no_evil:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.