Urgent issue with 2FA login to Cloudflare

I am having a small attack/bot attack on my website, and my 2FA device was changed. I emailed Cloudflare 8 hours ago and did the steps necessary to turn off my 2FA to login to Cloudflare, but they have not emailed me back. What is the timeframe for this?

I’m curious as to what that means. Someone bypassed your 2FA, got into your account, then reset your 2FA?

Please post the ticket # here and @cloonan might be able to check before work hours end.

1 Like

No. I changed devices that had my 2FA keys, didn’t hold the backup code. Now, I need to get back in my account. Cloudflare has a process to do so, by putting certain meta tags in the header, and they will turn off the 2FA so I can login to my account. But I am still waiting for a response and for it to be turned off after adding the snippets.

Ticket # 2068403

1 Like

Hi @cs12, I don’t see a support ticket associated with the email address you used for this account. Do you have a ticket number? This comment…

…is odd as you should have received an automatic reply if you emailed support AT cloudflare DOT com, alternatively, to contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help. Once you have a ticket number, please share it here. As @sdayman mentioned, we’ll be around for a while to assist.

Thank you, got it.

Did you receive an automatic reply? If so, can you respond to that email and indicate if you’ve followed the requests outlined in the email? If not, can you email support AT cloudflare DOT com from the address associated with the account you’re are unable to access? The automatic reply will indicate next steps, please respond to/act on that email and share the new ticket number here for us to follow up with you.

1 Like

Thanks for your response! I have responded to that email about 9 hours ago letting them know I took care of the necessary steps requested. I have not received a response yet.

Still waiting for a response, any estimate?

I have responded 3 times, and I just got a new email that stated:

"This is an automated email from Cloudflare Support regarding request #2068403.

Hi info,

This is a reminder that your request (#2068403) is pending and awaits your response. If you wish to close the request, no additional action is necessary and the request will close automatically.

If you’d like to provide an update or require more time, simply reply to this email or go to https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/requests/2068403 and let us know.

Regards,

Cloudflare Support"

As I cannot login, I am just replying to the email and it seems they are not getting my response.

I need assistance. This is crazy. It has been over 24 hours Cloudflare has been giving me the runaround.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.