Urgent help please for charity website. Status Active all DNS completed yet no website

Answer these questions to help the Community help you get started.

What is the domain name?
tripleamarbella, its an org

Have you searched for an answer?
Yes I have searched for answers but my information seems fine so I do not understand why it is not working.

Please share your search results url:
Not sure what this is

When you tested your domain using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center, what were the results?
Going to this URL redirects and there is no diagnostics option

Describe the issue you are having:
Site not found

What error message or number are you receiving?

Error 1016

Ray ID: 77111042ecac69f1 • 2022-11-28 06:31:56 UTC

Origin DNS error

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. Checked all records from DNS were copied correctly

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?

YES

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

1. None required. Just put nameservers in to registrar and then this happened

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?

YES same error

As I changed the nameservers in the registrar should I pause Cloudflare? Will this help or do anything? Will it revert this the online site whilst this is fixed?

Pause your site now in order to fix the issue. Make sure you’ve a FULL Strict SSL enabled and check enabling again. Here’s a more information:

Thank you Neil. I am attempting this now. I have paused Cloudflare and will wait 5mins to check. I have also switched from flexible to Strict as advised.

I will update once I have news.

I paused the site as suggested, then switched to Full Strict and then enabled Cloudflare again. Nothing has changed unfortunately :frowning_face:

I assume you’ve read the attached article. Probably, you may be missing origin cert.
Update: I see its working now.

Hi Neil.

Thank you for your help and your message. I did sort it as the dns had not been completed properly. Couldn´t reply earlier due to message limit but thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.