Urgent Help Needed: Universal Cloudflare “Checking your Browser” Redirect Issue

Hello!

I am encountering a critical issue affecting all websites associated with my Cloudflare account, which is impacting both my clients and me. Regardless of the device, browser, or geographical location used, visitors to these websites receive a “Checking your Browser” notification, shortly followed by a redirect to cloudflare-captcha(.)com

Unfortunately, this issue persists across the board, and all my clients have reported experiencing the same problem on their end. I have undertaken extensive troubleshooting efforts, including accessing the affected sites from multiple devices, using various browsers, and attempting connections from different locations and countries, only to face the same outcome every time. Additionally, in an attempt to resolve the issue, I have paused Cloudflare services on some of the websites, but the problem still remains.

This issue affecting all websites connected to my Cloudflare account.

Please advise!?

Hello!

I am encountering a critical issue affecting all websites associated with my Cloudflare account, which is impacting both my clients and me. Regardless of the device, browser, or geographical location used, visitors to these websites receive a “Checking your Browser” notification, shortly followed by a redirect to cloudflare-captcha(.)com

Unfortunately, this issue persists across the board, and all my clients have reported experiencing the same problem on their end. I have undertaken extensive troubleshooting efforts, including accessing the affected sites from multiple devices, using various browsers, and attempting connections from different locations and countries, only to face the same outcome every time. Additionally, in an attempt to resolve the issue, I have paused Cloudflare services on some of the websites, but the problem still remains.

This issue affecting all websites connected to my Cloudflare account.

Please advise!?

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

It sounds like your Cloudflare account has been compromised and the attacker has, at a minimum configured malicious redirect rules. In that case you will want to immediately follow this guide.

That sounds like your origin sites have been compromised. If your observation is correct and you don’t find any indicators of compromise in your Cloudflare account, you will want to investigate your origin servers for the same.

2 Likes

Thanks Epic, problem solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.