Urgent Assistance Needed: Cloudflare R2 Accessibility Issue with Jio ISP

I am writing to bring to your attention a critical issue that my users, particularly those connected through Jio ISP in India, are facing when trying to access the Cloudflare R2 services. This issue is not observed with any other ISP or in other countries, as the services are working seamlessly.

The error message encountered by Jio users is as follows:

“This site can’t be reached a42b440a3c08fa9d183c335abd368b20.r2.cloudflarestorage.com’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem. DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE.”

I have verified that the R2.dev URL is accessible, but the S3 API seems to be the source of the problem. Users rely on this API to download important data, and the inability to access it is causing a considerable disruption.

I have already consulted with the developer of my script, who assures me that everything is functioning correctly on their end. They suspect that the issue lies with Jio ISP in India, and they have expressed their willingness to address any concerns if the problem can be recreated.

Given that Jio is the largest internet service provider in India and a significant portion of my user base is affected, it is crucial that we resolve this matter promptly. I kindly request your urgent assistance in identifying and rectifying the issue, or providing guidance on steps that can be taken to mitigate the problem.

If you require any additional information or if there are specific diagnostics you would like me to perform, please do not hesitate to let me know. Your swift attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, as it directly impacts the user experience for a substantial number of users.

1 Like

A quick :search: found this `cloudflarestorage.com` is blocked by major indian ISPs

But there are a number of similar topics https://community.cloudflare.com/search?expanded=true&q=cloudflarestorage.com%20order%3Alatest

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.