Uploads are not resumable if you use Cloudflare Proxy

I’m using TUSD Go for uploading on our website.
During the upload process, a file is supposed to be created and grow in size incrementally as the upload progresses.
This allows TUSD to track the size of the partial upload and the offset.
However, I found that when the website is under CF poxy the requests are buffered and it caused this file to remain at a size of zero until the upload is completed.

I tried to Bypass buffering by Ruls on CF panel but it was not possible please let me know how to do that.

Serving video and other large files through Cloudflare CDN requires the content to be hosted by a Cloudflare Service like Stream, Images, or R2. You can consider Cloudflare Stream, Images and R2 Storage. You can read more at Service-Specific Terms - Cloudflare and Goodbye, section 2.8 and hello to Cloudflare’s new terms of service.

Cloudflare’s content delivery network (the “CDN”) Service can be used to cache and serve web pages and websites. Unless you are an Enterprise customer, Cloudflare offers specific Paid Services (e.g., the Developer Platform, Images, and Stream) that you must use in order to serve video and other large files via the CDN. Cloudflare reserves the right to disable or limit your access to or use of the CDN, or to limit your End Users’ access to certain of your resources through the CDN, if you use or are suspected of using the CDN without such Paid Services to serve video or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other large files.

Customers can serve video and other large files using the CDN so long as that content is hosted by a Cloudflare service like Stream, Images, or R2.

You can also try our Cloudflare Stream, which support resumable file upload, if the files are video files. You can read more at Upload a video file · Cloudflare Stream docs.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.