Upgraded to pro but still can't use Cache Analytics

Hi,

I just upgraded to Pro but Cache Analytics is still not available, it still says " Cache Analytics is available on our paid plans - Pro, Business, and Enterprise. Upgrade your plan".

Tried to logout&login but still the same.

Has anyone come across this issue?

And if you go to the Overview page for that domain, does it show Pro Plan under Active Subscriptions?

The issue sounds familiar, and I believe the user had to end up contacting Support, though if you post your domain name, @amayorga may be able to take a quick look. If you open a ticket, please post the ticket number here.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

I see the subscription as active on our internal view and in the account. I’ve not used the feature a lot, but following this doc, Understanding Cache Analytics – Cloudflare Help Center I do see the options described in the caching app. I see the message you mentioned for the free zones, but pro looks good. Perhaps try from an incognito tab?

1 Like

Thanks you, this is sorted out after couple of hours.
I think it takes some time for the system updates itself.
Many thanks

1 Like