Upgrade from pro to Business

Hello,
I have last day of my pro plan. And I want to switch to Business.
If I upgrade now do I receive full month?

Hey there,

Upgrades are processed immediately, but downgrades are not processed until the end of the billing period.

If your domain is on a paid plan (for example, Pro) and you upgrade to a higher-priced plan (for example, Business),

• Your invoice will reflect the prorated cost of the higher-tiered plan, until the end of your billing cycle.
  • Cloudflare credits the prorated cost of the lower-priced plan, until the end of the billing cycle.
  • At the beginning of the next billing cycle, your invoice will reflect the full cost of the higher-priced plan.
  • Your bill cycle start and end dates are calculated using the UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time zone, and not your local time zone.

For example, if your billing date is January 1, but you upgrade from Pro to Business, on January 15,

• Your invoice will reflect the prorated Business plan rate for the period of use January 15 - January 30 ($100).
  • Cloudflare credits the prorated Pro plan cost from January 1 - January 15 ($10).
  • Your invoice for the billing period of January 1 - January 30 in the amount of $110 will appear in the Cloudflare dashboard on January 31.

Detailed explaination here:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.