Today i’ve updated my webiste nameserver to using cloudflare and it’s succeed without any problem
my website: https://bliyuk.com
previous nameserver alibaba
here’s the screenshots
- Domain already pointed to cloudflare name servers
- from alibaba DNS Settings
- from cloudflare overview tab
www and naked domain A record already created and pointed to the correct server
whois result tell name servers is cloudflare
but if i nsslookup as below the nameservers still pointed to alibaba
and if i changed my laptop dns to using 220.127.116.11, i’m able to connect to my website, ping, or whatever.
surely i wanted all of people can access my website with their origin ISP resolver.