Updated SOC2 & SOC3 Document of Cloudflare

Hi All,
Do you have an updated SCO2 and/or SOC3 report from Cloudflare as the one in the internet is not updated (valid until October 23, 2019).
Thanks.

Sorry, I do not. Have you asked Support?

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Yes I did, it has been pending for 2 weeks now. I am just under Basic Support.

SOC 2 and SOC3 are only available to Business and Enterprise Plan customers, and I believe it requires an NDA to get that information. If it’s just the public report you want the latest copy of (if they’ve gone through it again), please post your ticket #.

1 Like

Thank you very much for extending help. We are still under Basic Support but will move to Business Plan once we are in our production deployment. The ticket number is #2029516.

1 Like

I’m sure @cloonan can check this pretty quickly.

1 Like

Thank you, @raffy, I see your ticket and have added myself to it to track progress. I’ve not seen an update internally, but will dig a bit to see if I can find some details. Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

A copy of our Soc2 report is available from your account manager if you are an enterprise customer, otherwise I’m afraid it’s out of scope.

1 Like

Thank you very much guys for helping. Have a good day ahead.
For future reference for other users, SOC2 Type 2 and SOC3 reports are scoped for our Enterprise customers. If you want to upgrade to Business instead, compliance documents will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.