Updated NS Records are not showing up

Hello, 

I have been trying to sell the aha kitchen through sedo,  they asked to update the ns and txt records in the domain provider dns settings. I brought domain through cloudflare so under DNS settings I have added the NS records and TXT but those settings are not showing up in the public even after a week. Only two NS records and one TXT record is in the DNS.

If using Cloudflare Registrar, you can’t change the nameservers to a third party. Is there any reason you can’t use Cloudflare’s nameservers?

Nameservers need changing at the registrar level (unless delegating a subdomain) rather than within your DNS.

Sedo want me to update their NS and TXT records. 
I brought the `aha.kitchen` from cloudflare.

I can see that the aha.kitchen domain is registered with Cloudflare Registrar. That means, as mentioned, that you need to use Cloudflare’s nameservers and manage your DNS records from within Cloudflare. You can just add the relevant DNS records from within your Cloudflare dashboard though.

Rereading your first post, you bought the domain from Cloudflare and are now trying to sell it through Sedo? I’ve never used Sedo, but if they require you to use them to manage the domain’s DNS when you’re selling it through them, you won’t be able to change the nameservers from Cloudflare to them for 60 days.

After the 60 days have passed, you could transfer the domain out from Cloudflare to use their nameservers. However, while it’s with Cloudflare Registrar, you’d need to use Cloudflare’s nameservers.

Domain Registration Agreement | Cloudflare:

6.1 Nameservers. Registrant agrees to use Cloudflare’s nameservers. REGISTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT MAY NOT CHANGE THE NAMESERVERS ON THE REGISTRAR SERVICES, AND THAT IT MUST TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY REGISTRAR IF IT WISHES TO CHANGE NAMESERVERS.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.