Updated DNS not issue appeared!

Hello Cloudflare Community!

A Cloudflare noob here that is in desperate need of help!

To set up my Hubspot domain, I needed to Fix DNS record errors DKIM and SPF. Which I did, but Hubspot is not finding the records. Could anyone help me out how to fix this? Please see link to see what I have: [Link](https://imgur.com/a/mph5xeO)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Abel

You need to set the CNAMEs for your DKIM (_domainkey) records to “DNS only” instead of “proxied”.

1 Like

It worked. Thank you so much!

And for SPF?

It resolves, you just haven’t set it how they have asked you to according to your screenshot…

dig +short sanicalhealth.com txt
"google-site-verification=AmTPaI_tixiLNz7iB6NtFhS-5Ho8IeLyzdNhyM3b1is"
"google-site-verification=B7jggmnin5ByynzgH04RCj3wMq2_j7nPeMbQ05wxSs0"
"google-site-verification=qO95pOfXtCrzgnbU8MzVb_E6wdKRHsWWxvHBH2URBbE"
"include:139842186.spf03.hubspotemail.net"
"mandrill_verify.4LcvxEkspIUbnmddAWRpgw"
"v=spf1 include:_spf.google.com include:spf.mandrillapp.com ~all"
1 Like

I did now, but still no succes

[type or paste code here](https://imgur.com/a/kL1s1yQ)

You have created a TXT record containing include:139....hubspotemail.net which is not what they are asking. They are asking you to insert that text into your SPF record like this…

v=spf1 include:_spf.google.com include:spf.mandrillapp.com include:139...hubspotemail.com ~all

It worked out. Thank you so much for making me understand. Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.