Update worker bindings without updating scripts

Trying to figure out if it’s possible to support updating a worker’s bindings without needing to have access to the script. Meaning we have separate repos that might have things like keys or blobs of text that a separate worker repo might need. I’m wondering if it’s possible to update the worker script without blowing away existing env keys and if it’s possible to update env keys without needing the worker script itself?

I don’t believe that it’s possible to mutate bindings themselves. You may be able to update the contents of the binding, but I haven’t tried this feature out myself yet.

Right, I’m more looking for mutation of bindings. So, hypothetically, list of JS references for App B would be a single binding. I would like the deployment of that repo to only have to update the env variables contents without having to pull the script and the env variables and redeploy everything which opens up a lot of potential issues. This is more like a global bindings that exists across deploys of the script itself