Update nameservers

Hi
I didn’t succeed to update nameservers to connect with Wordpress.com.
I need to modify my nameservers to
ns1.wordpress.com
ns2.wordpress.com
ns3.wordpress.com

If your domain is registered with Cloudflare Registrar, you can’t change the nameservers. You can just use the Cloudflare DNS to point at your site as here…

If your domain isn’t registered with Cloudflare Registrar, you change the nameservers where your domain is registered. Or you can keep your domain using Cloudflare with the Cloudflare DNS as in the link above.

Hi

I don’t know if it’s registered with Cloudflare registrar, the DNS servers are linked to Cloudflare but here in the photo looks like it’s Openprovider. I’m kind of confused

You appear to have purchased the domain registration from Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Openprovider. While this means that you can change your nameservers to Wordpress.com, you will no longer be using Cloudflare at that point.

If you want to keep the benefits provided by your Cloudflare account and still use Wordpress.com for your hosting, you can follow this guide:

Actually I logged in in Cloudflare thinking that the provider is Cloudflare as when I search for the provider on the website on Wordpress Site profiler (for the domain hypnoseandcare.fr) it’s written that the provider is Cloudflare.

But when I search on Lookup ICANN, it’s indicated
Registrar Information
Name: Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Openprovider
and nameservers are
dylan.ns.cloudflare.com
kiki.ns.cloudflare.com

I just want to change the nameservers to Wordpress nameservers
So what should I do ? Contact Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Openprovider?

Usually you can just login to your registrar’s management site and change the nameservers on your own. If that is not an option, you will need to contact your registrar.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.