Update Email Address in Account Profile

Hello -
I’ve been trying to update the email address on my account and am having an issue.
Initially, I was attempting to update the address from a single user to that of a group.

It seemed like it took the address but never sent the verfication email (wasn’t caught in spam/junk, rejected, etc. - was just never delivered). I could send from elsewhere so I know the address I was using was accessible from outside my email system. I tried multiple times to resend the verification but, it never would come through.

Just to see if it would work, I requested another address change, to another user account, and that worked fine. So, once again, I tried to change the address to the group email - still nothing.

Can the account email address not be a group/distribution list (how would it even know)? Is there some sort of lockout that I’ve hit that’s preventing me from verifying that particular address (I did try probably a dozen times in total)?

I opened a support ticket but, being on the free version, it’s been 4 days and no response so far.
Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be going on?

Thanks,
Robin

Could you please share with us the Support ticket number?

Thanks in advance.

We are looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

Certainly - #3139221
It was opened on Friday, 9-Feb.

Thanks!

Thank you for your fast reply.

I have replied in the ticket. (I’m afraid the email address you are referring to bounced at some point, and ended up in a suppression list on our side.)

Could you please confirm if the issue is solved?

Hi malmeida -

Thanks for the fast fix. I’ve been able to change the address so I’m all set.

Robin

1 Like

Hi Robin,

I’m happy to hear that this is no longer an issue for you.

I wish you a great day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.