Unsubscribe from Cloudflare "Scheduled Maintenance" emails

Hey. Recently, I received an unwanted email from Cloudflare telling me that there’s gonna be a scheduled maintenance coming up. I consider that to be junk mail and I don’t want it clogging up my inbox. However, there’s no option to unsubscribe from these emails. I’ve tried changing my preferences in the “Communications” section in Cloudflare and unsubscribing from Cloudflare’s emails through unroll․me, but I still get those “Scheduled Maintenance” emails. I could create a filter to “delete” those emails that Cloudflare sends me, but Gmail actually doesn’t delete them. It just moves them to the trash and I have to delete it, myself. The only way for me to stop receiving these emails is if I change my email address. Is there any way for me to get Cloudflare to stop sending me those “Scheduled Maintenance” emails?

These alerts most likely fall into the category of “Account Alerts” which can’t be disabled (would be silly).
Those alerts also set scheduled maintenance that is required to justify any downtime that won’t be covered by the SLA.

It’s OK, I don’t think Cloudflare sends enough emails for it to clog your inbox, unless it has a capacity of maybe 2? emails per year.

Gmail deletes emails on the thrash after some time sooo…

You can suspend/delete your account but that wouldn’t be optimal if you are using CF services.

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

Recently, I received an unwanted email from Cloudflare telling me that there’s gonna be a scheduled maintenance coming up. I consider that to be junk mail and I don’t want it clogging up my inbox. However, there’s no option to unsubscribe from these emails. I’ve tried changing my preferences in the “Communications” section in Cloudflare and unsubscribing from Cloudflare’s emails through unroll․me, but I still get those “Scheduled Maintenance” emails. I could create a filter to “delete” those emails that Cloudflare sends me, but Gmail actually doesn’t delete them. It just moves them to the trash and I have to delete it, myself. The only way for me to stop receiving these emails is if I change my email address. Is there any way for me to get Cloudflare to stop sending me those “Scheduled Maintenance” emails?

Thanks!
Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.