Unlink my account to some host partner

I received the email like this
“Your existing Cloudflare account has successfully been linked with xxxx(someone’s name). Any domain controlled by xxxx that is in your Cloudflare account can be controlled through the xxxx interface”
I really don’t want this change. please anyone can tell me how to unliknd my account to xxxx? Thanks a lot!

Hi @w-c-w, that is an odd email, sorry about that. I suspect it was a partner action, have you ever link your cloudflare account to xxxx in the past?

If you did not request the change, please contact Support. To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. Please share your ticket number here as I’d like to track it.

Lol but if the other person does have access to the account cant he just close/shut down any ticket he wants to open?
If so would Email be an option?

Just my 2cents

Based on a few hundred similar tickets, those emails are usually due to your hosting provider linking your site to their configuration to enable administration of the account via your hosting login & portal as opposed to a person attempting takeover.

1 Like