You appear to currently have a security issue.
Do you own the site or are you a visitor? Anyway, here are some tips to fix the 520 error
Error 520 occurs when the origin server returns an empty, unknown, or unexpected response to Cloudflare.
Contact your hosting provider or site administrator and request a review of your origin web server error logs for crashes and to check for these common causes:
- Origin web server application crashes
- Cloudflare IPs not allowed at your origin
- Headers exceeding 16 KB (typically due to too many cookies)
- An empty response from the origin web server that lacks an HTTP status code or response body
- Missing response headers or origin web server not returning proper HTTP error responses
520 errors are prevalent with certain PHP applications that crash the origin web server.
If 520 errors continue after contacting your hosting provider or site administrator, provide the following information to Cloudflare Support:
- Full URL(s) of the resource requested when the error occurred
- Cloudflare cf-ray from the 520 error message
- Output from http://www.example.com/cdn-cgi/trace (replace www.example.com with your hostname and domain where the 520 error occurred)
- Two HAR files:
- one with Cloudflare enabled on your website, and
- the other with Cloudflare temporarily disabled.
Hey a detailed explanation about the problem
I’m hosting on blogger. The issue started when I tried to add a new forwarding to my domain on GoDaddy. When I added a new forwarding which is https:motivatedversion.com it reset the DNS to default. Again I change to DNS to cloud flare DNS and verified the the domain in Google search console. Everytime I visit any specific page rather than home, and contact us it redirects to the error 520. I tried temporary pausing cloud flare but it redirects to origin error and turn on development mode but there’s no result. I hope someone have a step by step to fix the issue.
Domain : www.motivatedversion.com
Hey the issue is fixed
Yes, you do have a proper certificate now on your server. Just make sure your encryption mode on Cloudflare is Full Strict and that you renew your certificate when it expires.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.