Universal SSL certificate

Hello, I’m migrating a website to a new hosting and changing NS to Cloudflare at the same time. I would like to have the Universal SSL certificate configured before doing that but when I go to “Edge certificates” and press “Order advance certificate”, the “Next” button is not available for the “SSL Universal (current plan)” option. Could you please tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Universal SSL is a button at the bottom of the Edge Certificates page. It should say Enable or Disable.

1 Like

Hey!, thanks for your quick response. That looks to be enable, I have the button to disable it

But there is no SSL certificates configured

Then, going to “Order Advanced Certificate”, “Next” button is not available for the “Universal SSL” option

Thanks again.

1 Like

I believe the site needs to be active on Cloudflare before an edge certificate will show up. I just “Enabled” Universal SSL on a free plan :orange Proxied domain and there was zero wait time.

1 Like

Thanks, that makes sense, just wanted to be sure it works that way and I’m not doing it wrong. Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.