Universal Edge Certificate deleted and hoping for a reissue

We’ve been using a free account for a number of years now with no apparent problems. Following transferring to a new host, our edge certificate was mistakenly deleted. I’ve followed advice on the Cloudflare Community and our new host to Disable Universal SSL and wait, up to several hours, purge the cache and reenable Universal SSL to have the certificate reissued, but no luck. Even after several attempts, it still shows as deleted. I followed the steps to issue a new certificate in the post Universal Edge Certificate deleted and SSL Version or Cipher mismatch and got the “success”: true message, but still no luck.
Are there any other steps I can take? Our host is suggesting canceling the current setup and starting from scratch. I’ve got a feeling I’ll be back to the same problem again.
Any advice?

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

You might be offered to switch to the new Customer Support Portal and create a ticket there.

cc

Thank you @fritex. I’ve submitted a request and waiting for reply.

1 Like

Hi @AndyNick Could you post the ticket number here, so we can follow up?

Hi @jochen . Thanks for the interest. Still waiting to hear. I’ll post as soon as I get it.

I do not see you having raised a ticket yet. Could you try again, and let us know?
Filing a Support Ticket

@jochen Sorry for the delay, and thank you for your attention. Ticket No. [2536174]

1 Like

Hey @jochen, @fritex and the support staff, thanks! Things working as expected. Really appreciate your assistance!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.