Unhide "hide" tips for DNS

Hello,

I received the DNS tips for a while and then I asked to hide them. I cannot find a way to “unhide” them now and cannot see the tips. What I am also looking for is the Email Security DNS Wizard which is not shown to me (I suspect because it is hidden).

Any ideas on how to unhide?

Thanks!

If you’re talking about the tips at the top of the DNS page (like “Add an A record for www”), Show/Hide just expands or collapses that section for me. I still see the header “A few more steps are required to complete your setup” when collapsed. Maybe you’ve implemented them all? :slightly_smiling_face:

I believe Email Security is being rolled out. It just appeared for me as a tip on the DNS page and also with its own little “Email Security” box further down.

From https://blog.cloudflare.com/tackling-email-spoofing/

“The feature will first be rolled out to users on the Free plan and over the next weeks be made available for Pro, Business and Enterprise customers, as well.”

Thanks for the response. I will wait a little longer then.

Regarding the tips, I see them briefly when the page loads and then they disappear

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.