Under Attack Page Rule not working

When I create a Page Rule for Under Attack it doesn’t stop the traffic at all. I’ve created a rule for a specific URL (domain.com/something), and put the security setting as Under Attack, but nothing happens.

Compare this to the normal (site-wide) Under Attack mode, which works perfectly - I turn it on and can see the server hits (URL requests) dropping immediately. We’re only getting hit on one URL, so that’s why I’d rather have the rule for just that page, and not the whole site.

It seems odd to me - I would have assumed it should work just as well for a single page as the whole website, but clearly not?

If you have a Page Rule above that one that matches, then that would take precedence.

If you need more specific guidance, please post an unedited screenshot of your Page Rules.

If you want IUAM to be active for both the root domain and subdomain just activate it from the overview page of your dashboard rather than creating a page rule!

Here’s a screenshot of the page rule. It’s the only rule in place.

And here’s the main rules page

That sure looks edited to me. With the limited amount of information you’ve provided, I can only suggest that you test the page rule from an external system, whether it be a VPN, remote server with command line access, or a page test like GTMetrix.

OK apologies I just wasn’t sure if it was wise to post the actual domain on here. But anyway I’ve attached the un-edited version, if that helps any more?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.