Under Attack Mode not working

Hi,

I have a few WordPress sites getting hammered with failed logins. I enabled under attack mode and using TOR, a VPN with Chrome and Brave, the sites load without any challenge. For instance:

[newmexicodomains.com](http://newmexicodomains.com)

Any feedback apprecited.

That hostname is not proxied by Cloudflare. It’s probably set to :grey: (DNS Only) in DNS. It needs to be :orange: for Cloudflare to protect your site.

Thanks for the feedback.

I’m a copy and paste guy and my searches for how to set-up CF didn’t help much. I’ve attached tow images. The one for “highdesertdata” is the result of of adding a new site to CF and the resulting DNS entries. Notice the “*” in the first CNAME line.

The other image for “newmexicodomains”, I just winged it and deleted the entry with the “*” and that resulted in CF presenting it’s challenge.

Which leaves me wondering, should there be two entries for the CNAME? And if so, I’m not sure what to replace the “*” with.
Also, for the MX record, I’m not sure what to change the entry to so that it is proxied.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.