Unblock the US Visa Site Cloudflare

I was creating my US visa schedule profile details when I was blocked. After entering my details. I clicked on the navigation to show if I’m a human. From there it keep on popping up and I continue clicking the same navigation until I received the message that my account has been blocked. Please I need a solution to this my challenge. My Cloudflare Ray ID: 86584468590b4176, IP: 197.211.58.214. Please, kindly unblock my IP so I can access the site

Website owners can literally do what they want to do with their websites, that’s beyond the control of Cloudflare, even when the website owner choose to use Cloudflare.

Contact the website owner, and at the bare minimum, include the Ray ID you see on the error page, and they will be able to dig deeper in to the situation with you.

1 Like

The website owner told us to contact Cloudflare. Are you saying the Cloudflare is asking us to contact website owner. It seems not clear to me.

The website owner is mistaken. Only they can make changes to rules that they enabled. Cloudflare cannot make changes.

That is what both @epic.network and I have told you, yes.

Here is another way to shed light to the situation:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.