Unable to Verify Certificate as of about 5 am EST

It is part of the middleware application yes. However, while working all along, it suddenly can’t verify the certificates, which are handled here. And my website is down, which I have now as my company for my security certificates. I read that the change to Google Trust had over a million sites down, but I don’t know if that’s it. If I need to generate a new certificate, and go with that, now that this says “Google Trust” on my account / security certificate, then I will do that, but this has been working fine for 6 months, and has now gone no when trying to check the certificate. Mine says it’s good until 2039, and there is still a backup that has never been deployed. Don’t get me to lying though. I am very new to this, and I am just trying to find out why it stopped working. Going to the Website now just gives me a 502 error. Same works on my localhost which is what is connecting to my users. So, I am not blaming anyone, but wondering if I need to shake another tree. Sorry if that is confusing, but all I know is that I found out the site was down. Tried to do a rebuild, and then suddenly was seeing the error that it couldn’t validate the SSL certificate. I am an open book. Please let me know if there is somewhere else to hunt, but since Cloudflare is where I have elected to have my SSL Certificates, I thought this made the most sense to start. Literally happened over night. (Apparently there is mention of an outage that lasted over 5 hours when transitioning from JDNC? to Google Trust, and that article came out this morning, dated 05/02/24 speaking to millions of affected customers. So, hopefully someone will be able to verify, or point me in the right direction. Thanks for the response Chaika!