Unable to transfer out domain

I have been trying to transfer my .com domain out from Cloudflare to another registrar for the past couple of months. Even though the registrant change I made was a lot longer than 60 days ago, it still shows that it can’t be unlocked (“Domain is pending a change of registrant request”).

I need to transfer it until tomorrow, but the support hasn’t replied to my ticket (# 2490274) from July 1st or my follow-up request about the ticket.

Has anyone been in this situation and do you know what I can do?

I see the team has escalated this to our #reliability:registrar agents, sorry for the issues.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.