Unable to transfer multiple domains

I’m trying to transfer multiple domains into Cloudflare. When I get to the ‘Confirm contact information’ page, all details are entered, I hit Confirm and Finalize Transfer but nothing happens. I see no error, either on-page or in the console, so I have nothing to pass on to help troubleshoot the issue.

Is anyone aware of an issue with domain transfers currently? Cloudflare status is saying everything is functioning.

I can only suggest you try the usual browser tricks: clear cache/data/cookies, try incognito mode, try a different browser.

If all that fails, open a ticket. To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

Thanks for jumping in, @sdayman.

I’ve just managed to get to the bottom of it. In Firefox I was able to see a 403 in the logs for the phone field. Despite having the number formatted in the required way in Chrome, it still wouldn’t go through. But in Firefox applying the phone number format of +44.203------- worked.

Really poor UI/UX that this isn’t highlighted as an error in the form.

1 Like

To add to the frustration; there is no way to raise a support ticket currently. Once you get through to the Diagnostics tab, there is no way to move forward. The Next button is inactive:

That’s a new one. Did you select an existing, working domain?

There’s always Plan B: email support AT cloudflare DOT com from the email address associated with your account.

1 Like

Yes, I did select a domain.

Thanks for the Plan B, I wasn’t aware of that :raised_hands:

1 Like