Unable to Transfer Domains. "Confirm Domains" Button API Error

When I go to “Register > Transfer” the very first step to select the domains is not working (I’ve tried desktop, mobile and multiple browsers over the last few days.) The “confirm domains” button shows the loading icon animation and then nothing loads and the following error appears at the bottom of the page “API Request Failed: POST /api/v4/accounts/4b7a718fbc107cded695034457fa67d6/registrar/domains (504)”

I have a couple hundred domains that I have been moving from GoDaddy to Cloudflare. Each month I’ve been moving domains up for renewal without issue. Any help to resolve would be appreciated before I have to pay GoDaddy to renew domains expiring within the next few days.

Thanks

I believe someone else had the same problem recently and I don’t think I saw a solution. I suggest you open a ticket with Support.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Thanks, I appreciate the response. I’ve taken your advice and opened a ticket with Support.

1 Like

Sorry for the issues @localservicemarketin, I see your ticket and have added myself to it to track progress. I see the api error you mentioned and the billing history for your registrations, but don’t see the domains listed correctly on the dash. While we’re waiting for a reply on your ticket, can you login @localservicemarketin and resend your email validation? I don’t believe that is causing the issue, but…

Resending the email verification seems to have fixed the issues - thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.