Unable to Set-up CloudFlare on Third-Party

I created a ticket before regarding my issue trying to set-up CloudFlare on my domain using a third-party hosting provider, however my answers were never met and was ignored completely, this issue is causing a lot of problems…

I’m unable to create a ticket to CloudFlare as this is quite a deep technical issue, I keep being told to go to the community, so once again, I hope someone can actually ‘help’ me this time.

My Issue
Receiving an unexpected error when attempting to ‘set-up CloudFlare’ on Third-Party Host. The technical support team were unable to refresh the set-up and continually tells them that my domain is still connected to cloudflare on a ‘different’ account - This is not the case anymore as it has been removed - so something seems to be getting caught still…

What I have tried doing

• I have deleted my domain/website from this current account and had been given an email confirming such.

• I have tried setting up cloudflare again on hosting provider, still does not work.

• Attempted flushing the domain.

• Tried creating a ticket for techincal support - no where to be found, keep being sent to the community.

• Contacted my domain Registrar, they could not help me…

• Contacted my Hosting Provider, they could not help me either…

I thought about manually pointing the the domain to cloudflare nameservers which is how i used to do it, but, i rather not cause any further issues when the provider’s system still keep showing it’s added already.

A thought…
The domain in question was set-up on an previous hosting provider manually, which went bust without warning - I’m wondering if this has caused the conflict, depsite me removing the cloudflare nameservers on my registrar, and deleting the website from cloudflare account to then move to a new host.

Can someone please help me ASAP, i’m not sure what else to do and I do not think this is something that can be resolved by myself…

Thanks
Jack

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.