Unáble to sent mail to Hotmail or Outlook e-mailadresses

Hi Cloudflare community,

Since April 14 I AM unáble to sent email to Hotmail or Outlook e-mailadresses, any other email-adres on the same server, can perfectly sent mails to Hotmail or outlook, only [email protected] doesn’t work

I don’t recieve An error message at all, it is only when I test, sending An email to any hotmail.com email that it never makes to the inbox or spam folder Just absolutely nothing.

I asked Microsoft and they said they don’t see any reason why my mail wouldnt reach their clients

Can you guys please take a look at my Cloudflare DNS settings maybe I setup something wrong? It had always worked like this, but maybe Microsoft suddenly no longer liked my DNS settings or something…

I hope you guys can help me, it would mean the world to me.

Screenshot_2021-04-19-07-27-18-346_com.opera.browser|230x500

That CNAME for ‘mail’ should be an “A” record using the same IP address of the other “A” records. And it should be :grey: DNS Only.

Thank you so much for your reply, I really appreciate it. My hosting provider changed some things and Cloudflare now looks like this, they changed a lot to DNS only. Can you please have another look.

I changed the one you told me to.

Greets,

Screenshot_2021-04-19-15-35-17-930_com.android.chrome|230x500

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.