Unable to save changes to website

Hello,
I use the Divi theme on a WordPress site. Just migrated to the Cloudflare CDN last week. Now when I tried to make changes to my site today, I get the following error message:

""An error has occurred while saving your page. Various problems can cause a save to fail, such as a lack of server resources, firewall blockages, plugin conflicts or server misconfiguration. You can try saving again by clicking Try Again, or you can download a backup of your unsaved page by clicking Download Backup. Backups can be restored using the portability system while next editing your page.

Contacting your host and asking them to increase the following PHP variables may help: memory_limit, max_execution_time, upload_max_filesize, post_max_size, max_input_time, max_input_vars. In addition, auditing your firewall error log (such as ModSecurity) may reveal false positives that are preventing saves from completing.

Lastly, it is recommended that you temporarily disable all WordPress plugins and browser extensions and try to save again to determine if something is causing a conflict."

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the php INI variables? Or possibly offer some other ideas on what might be causing this issue or how to resolve it?

Thanks!

There are a handful of posts here regarding Divi. Several of them point at Rocket Loader from the Speed -> Optimization settings here. If it’s enabled, disable it and see if that helps.

https://community.cloudflare.com/search?q=divi

p.s. .ini settings are at your server, though I doubt that’s the problem.

Thanks @sdayman. Unfortunately, I do not have Rocket Loader enabled, so that’s not the issue. I also tried several other options listed in the Divi posts including disabling Cloudflare features on admin pages, but to no avail. Any other ideas as to how to resolve this?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.