Unable to receive Emails to my bluehost hosting email accounts

Hi,

My Domain was expired last week, which i have reactivated now. Since then None of the Emails are getting any emails on their accounts. My domain is gaminations . com. and example of email is [email protected]. Can anyone help me what am i missing here?

I contacted Bluehost support and they are saying that mails are blocked by Cloudflare. Please help me in this regards. Thanks

PS: Before domain expiry, everything was working fine.

I checked and see your MX records is good, also A mail is unproxied :grey: (DNS-only) as it should be and you’ve got your SPF (TXT) record too.

However, may I ask if your e-mail client is using mail.gaminations.com as a incoming/outgoing server?

Are you still experiencing an issue?

Hi fritex,

It started working after few hours automatically.
BTW i checked emailHeath via mxtoolbox website. It says mail . gaminations . com is “Blacklisted by UCEPROTECTL3”. Do i need to worry about it?

Zeeshan

Thank you for feedback information.

I am sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, I am in the same position with differnt number of web hosting providers being “blacklisted” on that one particular list.

However, I don’t worry much as far as I consider below cite and I cannot remove my IP despite it isn’t my server IP, rather the whole IP range or ASN provider blacklisted:

UCEPROTECT isn’t a real anti-spam blacklist, its a extortion racket.
They are an illegitimate scam:

Fake UCE/UBE (SPAM) blacklist that claims it is a legitimate business. It erroneously lists large network blocks that have never sent SPAM as malicious hosts and provides no way to remove them unless you PAY. This is extortion and not a legitimate service. Its goal is to list as many IPs as possible and therefore extort as much as possible from large cloud providers and ISPs. This ‘service’ doesn’t make the Internet more secure; it is an extortion racket.
Source: UCEPROTECT Blacklist Scam - Anti-Spam Forum

1 Like

Ok, Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.