Unable to post my problem in the CloudFlare Community

I am having trouble with installing SSL certificates on my website and the HTTPS redirecting. When I try the ‘Get Support’ page, it just throws up a bunch of useless articles and redirects me to the Community page.

Strangely, the question prompt on the Community interface asks me for my domain name and prompts me to describe my issue. When I proceed to submit (the ‘Create Topic’ button), it says that I am not allowed to insert any links in my post. What on earth is going on?

That’s due to too many spammers abusing links. You can still post your domain like exampleDOTcom.

That’s an issue with hosting, which you’ll have to work out with your website host. Once that’s taken care of, you should no longer have a problem with HTTPS redirecting if you use Full (Strict) SSL mode.

2 Likes

Yes, I am using the [dot] workaround, but that does not work either.

I am using my the ‘Full (Strict) SSL mode’. And, yet, I am having the following problem:

When I type ‘www’ or ‘https://’ before my website name in the address bar, it takes me to the secure website that shows a green padlock in the top left corner. But, when I type just my website name without any prefixes, it take me to a ‘Not Secure’ website. I am not sure if this is normal.

I have switched on the ‘Always use HTTPS’ as well as ‘Automatic HTTPS rewrites’. I do not know what the problem is.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.