Unable to open my cloud flare dash board

I tried to access my dash board with the same email address and password, but I was unable.I tried clicking on “lost password,” but I was unable to access my Yahoo email account. How can I get my password?

Hi there,

I would say that you should recover the email access 1st and only then proceed with the Cloudflare account recovery.

If for some reason you’re unable to recover it, the remaining option is to register a new account and add back your domains, if you have any.

Take care.

I have access to my Yahoo e mail account but can’t receiving code for my Cloudflare account in my yahoo e-mail adress.

Hi there,

Is this the account you’re using now? From this account I see no problems.
If it’s a different account, please open a thread from that account, or at least reply from it here, so I can look it up internally.

Take care.

Hi @hifijobs can you share the name of a website in the account you cannot access? Alternatively if you open a ticket from your new account, please share share that ticket number here and the website name on the ticket

1 Like

its different account

why my yahoo e mail is not receiving top code to reset my password for Cloudflare dashboard

why my yahoo e mail is not receiving top code to reset my password for Cloudflare dashboard

I show the emails as delivered.

Can you please ensure the following addresses are on the allowlist at your origin mail server: [email protected] and [email protected]?

My problem still hasn’t been fixed. I may be reached at (#3216944). The technical support team informed me that your concern has been forwarded to the trust and safety team. However, safety and trust have not been mentioned. The Cloudflare registration on my website is down. Additionally, I am unable to access my dashboard via email at. My domain is jobshifi.com.

My problem still hasn’t been fixed. I may be reached at (#3216944). The technical support team informed me that your concern has been forwarded to the trust and safety team. However, safety and trust have not been mentioned. The Cloudflare registration on my website is down. additionally, I am unable to access my dashboard via email

i can not access my account
email

My problem still hasn’t been fixed. I may be reached at (#3216944). The technical support team informed me that your concern has been forwarded to the trust and safety team. However, safety and trust have not been mentioned. The Cloudflare registration on my website is down. Additionally, I am unable to access my dashboard via email at . My domain is jobshifi.com.

The Trust & Safety team has been sent your issue. That is the only team that can assist, we don’t have any visibility into their system.

1 Like

If your ticket is with Trust and Safety, then you can only wait for them to respond. Trust and Safety tickets cannot be escalated via this forum.

1 Like

Please let me know how long the trust and safety team will need to complete this. I believe the only problem is with the account password, which is why resetting the password is taking too long. nonetheless, my domain’s webpage is unavailable.

Sorry, we do not have visibility into their system to say.