Unable to forward emails to domain hosted on cloudflare

hey guys, I am still pretty new to cloudflare and still trying to figure out how to set everything up properly, I have added a few domains and added their DNS settings and I am able to send and receive emails, but I cant forward emails. I have attached an screenshot of the issue

I believe its the way I have setup the SPF record?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are you the owner / administrator of both devwork.co.za and unfoundafrica.com?

Both the two domain names have incorrect SPF records, as they are set up trying to include them self (the same domain they are on), which is literally ending up in an infinite loop, causing it to invalidate your SPF records.

The domain unfoundafrica.com also have two SPF records set, which will also be invalidating your SPF record.

In addition, they are both attempting to include a SPF record that supposedly should be existing wwwXXX.jnbX.host-h.net (the X’es refer to numbers), but no such SPF record exist at the wwwXXX.jnbX.host-h.net host name.

To clean up the mess you currently have, and assuming that you only use Xneelo (Pty) Ltd for your email deliveries:

β†’

For devwork.co.za:

1. Delete the TXT record, with this information:

Type: TXT
Name: devwork.co.za
Content: v=spf1 ip4:129.232.251.110 include:devwork.co.za include:www505.jnb3.host-h.net ~all

1. Add a TXT record, with this information:

Name: @
Content: v=spf1 include:spf.host-h.net -all
TTL: Preferably set it to something like 12-24 hours, as mail related records likely do not change that often.

&&

For unfoundafrica.com:

1. Delete the TXT records, with this information:

Name: unfoundafrica.com
Content: v=spf1 mx a include:spf.host-h.net ?all

Name: unfoundafrica.com
Content: v=spf1 ip4:196.22.142.107 include:unfoundafrica.com include:www401.jnb1.host-h.net ~all

1. Add a TXT record, with this information:

Name: @
Content: v=spf1 include:spf.host-h.net -all
TTL: Preferably set it to something like 12-24 hours, as mail related records likely do not change that often.

1 Like