Unable to find Domain name

Hello.

I hope there is website working on your service (I’m not the owner). When I go by IP “http://104.24.111.34” it says “Error 1003, Direct IP access not allowed” and I don’t know the Domain name. Is there any chance to find the domain name or to access to this website? I’ve invested a lot of money to this website. I appreciate your help. Thank you

Best regards.

Hi @njn046,

A Cloudflare IP like that may be shared by lots of websites and you can’t directly visit it in your browser. You would need to contact the owner of the site you are looking for.

I don’t know how to find the owner. Can you help me to find it?

Unfortunately not, you can’t have visited the site via that IP as it won’t work. I’m afraid you will have to try and find the domain name or the owner of the site.

This website used to have domain name and it has banned about 5 days ago. Is there anyway to find owner from that domain?

Unlikely, you could try a whois lookup on the domain, but you are unlikely to find contact details, although you could contact the domain registrar if you have a legitimate reason to get in contact with the owner.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

If you have a concern about the site and it was running on Cloudflare, you could also try reporting it here, depending on the reason, and they may provide the details for the site.

To submit an abuse report, go to cloudflare.com/abuse. The Trust and Safety team will then review the details and reply if appropriate.

1 Like