I’ve seen several other posts about the same issue: Unable to “Enable Access”.
Here’s the order:
- From the dashboard, click on Access header and then “Enable Access” button
- You’re taken tot he Update your team plan (even though, I’ve already signed up for the free tier with my credit card information. You’re presented with Bundle options for selecting Teams plan
- I click on “Continue with Free” button
- You’re taken to Payment Details/Review page with $0. Clicked on “Proceed to payment”. You’re taken to the Summary screen where the credit card information is pre-filled. Click Next button and then Purchase button. Get a “Successfully updated plan” feedback popup.
- Now, you’re taken to the Billing with “Teams Free” as your current plan along with the stored credit card information
- On the left navigation bar, I selected Access/Overview
The above process repeats with the error message “Access has not been enabled”