When I tried deleting a service I used for testing (the “my-worker” example, to be exact), the system did not allow me to do so.
[ What I did ]
- Login Cloudflare
- Click on “Workers → Overview” on the left hand side menu
- Click on “my-worker” in the main screen
- Click on the “Manage Service” link on the top right corner
- Click on the “Delete” button at the bottom of the screen
- Enter “my-worker” to confirm, and click on the “Delete” button
[ Result ]
The following message appear at the bottom of the screen with RED background:
API Request Failed: DELETE /api/v4/accounts/xxxxxxxx/workers/services/my-worker (405)
where xxxxxxxx is my Account ID.
I think I should contact technical support for matters like this, but since I am currently using the free plan, the help system suggested me to ask the question here.
FYI, I changed my subdomain name once, after creating the service, in case this matters. Now, I am unable to delete or rename the “my-worker” service under my “workers.dev” subdomain.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!