Unable to connect via tls

Facing SSL issue for gmail on GoDaddy

We are using gmail SMTP for sending email from portal to clients.
Below error is coming when email is sent via PHP (5.6, Magento)

Error: Exception message was: Unable to connect via TLS

My configuration

1. Domain Name on GoDaddy

2. Hosting also on GoDaddy but different account

3. Gmail Account is linked with domain name and Gmail MX records are updated in Cloudflare

4. Cloudflare is using proxy IP Address

5. On My domain cpanel SSL/TLS Status is showing below error

DNS DCV: No local authority: “mail.gmail”; HTTP DCV: The system queried for a temporary file at filename.txt, but the web server responded with the following error: 404 (Not Found). A DNS (Domain Name System) or web server misconfiguration may exist. The domain mail.gmail resolved to an IP address “172.67.xx.xxx” that does not exist on this server.

How do I fix this ?

type or paste code here

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Items 1-4 have nothing to do with your problem. 5 doesn’t either, but it merits some investigation on your part, as your hosting control panel should not be trying to obtain a certificate for that domain name. Hopefully your web host can assist with that.

Your initial issue has no connection to Cloudflare and will need to be answered by a forum that specializes in Magento configuration. Magento appears to have been purchased by Adobe who have their own Community site that might be a good place to start.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.