Unable to connect to hosting

I changed IP Address on Cloudflare’s A DNS Record to point to my hosting server (I also turned proxy - cloud icon - off). But my hosting keeps saying the IP Address of the domain is not pointing to my hosting’s servers. It has been over an hour since I updated the record but no luck.

This is the error I get over at my hosting when I try to create an addon domain…
“(XID wmedn9) This domain points to an IP address that does not use the DNS servers associated with this server. Transfer the domain to this server’s nameservers at the domain’s registrar or update your system to recognize the current DNS servers. To do this, use WHM’s Configure Remote Service IPs interface.”

Thank you.

Probbably, if proxied mode :orange: cloud is enabled, that way when your hosting checks the A record, it sees the Cloudflare IP rather than the expected it’s own.

Again, similar as if your WHM/Hosting expecting it’s own nameservers rather than for your case, when using Cloudflare services and Cloudflare nameservers are at your domain name registrar.

Do not forget the step below:

Cloudflare IP address list can be found here:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.