Unable to configure Access for Teams

I am trying to get use of Cloudflare Access as part of Teams but when I get to configuring the authentication domain, it keeps telling me that Access is not enabled and brings me to the billing page where I need to select a plan. I tried both Free plan and Access plan for $3 per user but nothing worked. I still can’t use the service, paid or free. Is there anything I am missing?

What does your Access screen look like? I configured Access for my account a long time ago, and some domains appear to want me to enable Access, but I can scroll down and create policies.

No, it doesn’t. As I mentioned, I can’t get through the Enable phase.

It’s been a while since I’ve gone through that process. What happens if you click on that “Access on Cloudflare.com” link?

I get to the Access tab on the main dashboard. When I click Enable, it gets me to the Upgrade plan page, which shows my current plan (Teams Free) with Access listed up to 50 users.

The only two things I can suggest is try a different browser, or incognito mode, or clear your browser’s cache. If that doesn’t work, open a ticket:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Tried everything :frowning: Now waiting for support to respond.

Can you post the ticket # here? The mods sometimes check on them to make sure they’re in the right queue.

1 Like

[Cloudflare Support] 1965919 - Unable to enable Access

and thanks for engaging, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @alexey_zimarev were you able to get the issue sorted? Apologies for the confusion here.

2 Likes