Unable to add the website into Cloudflare - error

Hi, when I try to add my site to Cloudflare, this error message appears each time.
cloudflare1

That domain is likely registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year.

Also, you have a broken certificate on your server. You need to fix that before you even think of Cloudflare.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I had infinityfree ssl certificate earlier which expired.

Yep, I’m using this domain only for learning purpose. Will buy a proper domain & hosting once I pass through the basic learning curve.

You should fix the certificate issue, but as far as I can tell you already renewed it.

Anyhow, that still won’t address the registrar issue. As I mentioned domains go for a couple of cents a month, so I’d strongly suggest to get a proper domain, otherwise you’d have to wait until Freenom fixed that on their side.

I just renewed it. Thanks for you kind support.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.