Unable to add the website domain!

The zone name provided is subject to a hold which disallows the creation of this zone. Please contact the domain owner to have this hold removed.

When adding the domain lockartist.com, I encountered the above error. How can I resolve it?

The zone name provided is subject to a hold which disallows the creation of this zone. Please contact the domain owner to have this hold removed.

When adding the domain lockartist.com, I encountered the above error. How can I resolve it?

The message means the domain is, or was, in another Cloudflare account and is locked to prevent it being added to another account.

You need to contact the domain owner and ask for the hold to be disabled. If you have acquired the domain, contact the person you bought it off and ask them.

If you have no idea who owns/owned the domain, you’ll need to raise a support ticket to ask for them to help contact whoever has the zone on hold.

The account was previously linked to this email, but I accidentally deleted it. Now I don’t know which email it’s linked to. Could you help me find out which email it’s currently associated with? It should be one of my other accounts, but I’ve forgotten the registered email address.

You can try this…

Failing that you’ll need to go through a support ticket.

1 Like

On June 15, 2023, I received this email, and it was automatically deleted. Now I am unable to add it. How can I resolve this issue?

lockartist.com 的名称服务器不再指向 Cloudflare。它们现在指向:

ns3.dnsv4.com
[not set]
[not set]
[not set]

此更改意味着 lockartist.com 不再使用 Cloudflare,因此不会再享受我们的安全和性能服务带来的优势。您的 DNS 记录将在 7 天内从我们的系统中彻底删除。

如果此名称服务器更改有误,请通过将名称服务器重新指向以下位置来重新激活您的域:

在完成此更改后,请单击 Cloudflare 仪表板中的“检查名称服务器”按钮,以确保您的域在 Cloudflare 上保持活动状态。

访问 Cloudflare 仪表板:

谢谢,
Cloudflare 团队

Raise a support ticket. The community can’t help get you access to an account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.