Unable to add domain release hold

I am trying to add my domain bloggined.com and getting the error The zone name provided is subject to a hold which disallows the creation of this zone. Please contact the domain owner to have this hold removed. I am the owner of the site and when i tried to change the nameservers to previous ones, it is workign perfectly. I am unable to find the option to release hold in my dashboard. Please assist in releasing the domain, so i can add it again. Thanks

That domain is not currently registered.

Did you share the correct domain here?

Hi

Apologies for the typo error. My website is blogginged.com

The error you’re getting here means that this zone is active on another Cloudflare account and the Zone Hold feature is enabled:

The zone name provided is subject to a hold which disallows the creation of this zone. Please contact the domain owner to have this hold removed.

You can find more details about the Zone Hold feature in our documentation:

You will need to contact the owner of the Cloudflare account where the zone is active so they can disable Zone Hold for this zone.

Using an online WHOIS tool might help you finding the owner of a website if needed, see this external tool or this other external tool.

I am the owner of the domain and not sure whare i have enabled teh option for zone hold, which i dont think i have enabled it in any options of the dashboard in particular. I am looking for the option the dashboard where i can remove this hold and re-add it again.

The option does not seem to be available/visible, atleast to me.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.