Unable to add billing method

whenever i try to add a billing method i get the following message.

For security reasons, there is a problem with your billing profile. Contact [email protected] for assistance. (Code: 1292)

WE NEED TO UPGRADE OUR ACCOUNT URGENTLY.
CAN ANYONE HELP

we called support and have been redirected here as its a sunday

Phone support is for those with Enterprise plans. Have you contacted [email protected] as directed in the message? You’ll need to contact Cloudflare’s billing team as this isn’t something that can be resolved here within the community. Be sure to send the e-mail from whatever e-mail address is on your Cloudflare account though.

Hi @ielia,

I was able to review your account, and you should now be able to upgrade your plan.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m still getting the same error:
For security reasons, there is a problem with your billing profile. Contact [email protected] for assistance. (Code: 1292)

hello, any update?

Hi @ielia,
Please send an email to [email protected] from the super administrator email address for the account you are attempt to upgrade, as I reviewed the account attached to your user name which you should now be able to update a payment method on as we as upgrade any of the domains attached.

Already did and still nothing happened.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.