Unable to access or make any changes to any domain on my account

HELP!!! could anyone please help with this problem

Are you the main admin for that account?

1 Like

If you are an admin, the super admin may have revoked your access to their account.

Hi
i am the only admin…it is my account…cannot make any changes to anything…but it will let me delete DNS records, but not replace them…keep getting API requests failures??

If trying a different browser/device/incognito mode doesn’t fix it, you’ll have to open a ticket.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

2 Likes

Hi…tried that getting no where with cf support…going round in circles…stuck in a loop of
NO SUPPORT…opened numerous tickets over last couple of weeks. and got no where…now pulling my hair out…whats left of it…grrrr.

That’s a bummer. Can you post the most recent ticket #? Someone here should be able to take a closer look at it.

Hi all, thanks for your replies…have followed your suggestions and accessed through a windows 10 laptop, all seems to be working now, but very odd i had little access previously both via Firefox or Chrome…

thanks guys cheers from a sunny UK

1 Like

Hiya…

thanks for your suggestion…it worked…many thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.