Unable to access Email Security DNS Wizard

blog.cloudflare.com/tackling-email-spoofing/ indicates:

Starting today, when you’re navigating to the DNS tab of the Cloudflare dashboard, you’ll see two new features:

1. A new section called Email Security
  2. New warnings about insecure configurations

When I navigate to the DNS tab for any of my domains, I do not see either of the new features indicated in the blog post. How can I access the new Email Security DNS Wizard?

Apparently it hasn’t been released yet.

2 Likes

I have this same issue.

I’ve seen others on Twitter and Reddit reporting the same issue

[8abd6e — ImgBB](https://Screen Shot from Reddit)

That article still says starting today (9/21/21), you’ll see the new features. Any word on when it is going to be released? The article should be updated to reflect this if it is not released yet.

It’s shown up here an there. The article does say it’ll be a slow rollout. But this is what it gets you:

The last option inserts these records:

Ultimately, the DNS Wizard is for when you don’t already have the appropriate records for SPF, DKIM, and DMARC.

1 Like

I usually specify those for all domains that don’t send email. I removed my SPF, DKIM & DMARC on two test domains thinking that it might not show if they existed, but haven’t seen anything show up yet.

Still not seeing anything, anywhere on this.

ANY UPDATE?

In this screen shot from Reddit a CF employee says everyone should have it ?

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 10.44.49 AM|657x500

Not since:

With >20 million zones, it’s going to be a while. Ryan K is awesome, but listens to the same grapevine as many of us. We all thought it was going to be everywhere. Clearly it isn’t, but it is starting to show up.

If you’re in a hurry, there’s nothing stopping you from manually creating those DNS records.

A little surprising that Pro and Enterprise customers have to wait to gain access to the feature. I must admit, I have read the blog post a few times now, and still don’t see anything indicating that it will be a slow rollout. Just the words “starting today.”

I have 60+ domains managed in Cloudflare, and am starting to see it on some sites using the free plan, but not yet on my sites using a paid plan.

1 Like

Lots of features are rolled out to free plans first. No point breaking things for your paying customers! And some things that are available for self service plans for free are not available to Enterprise without additional payment.

1 Like

Yes, both true. And both still ironic. Things will presumably only break if the customer is given the option to turn them on, right? :slight_smile:

The free/not free part…I don’t know what to say other than, at least my customer experience has been a good one so far.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.