Unable to access dcfcfans.uk

Hi.
I live in Australia and have been a long time user/reader of dcfcfans uk, I know it’s a little sad. Unfortunately, for the past couple of months I have been unable to access the sight, and just get a ‘checking the sight connection is secure page’ loading over and over again.
Please advise so I can keep up to date with my beloved DCFC.

Works fine from my end :thinking:

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

Tested from PC and my Android device mobile, both got a challenge but passed since I used latest Chrome, and no crazy privacy enable or javascript disabled.

I use AussieBB, but maybe they are just challenging all AU traffic, you should be able to get on it after a second or two.

If you did not get a recaptcha, that is very very odd if you failed the first browser checking challenge. Best follow what the above post said about clearing browser.

I have tried the network at home and at work plus my mobile network on four different devices and get the same issue each time.

What is funny, I did not even get a challenge today from them.

Tested on Android devices and PC on both AussieBB + my work Telstra networks and my personal Android device which has Optus, all worked fine.

They are not blocking AU traffic, so unsure what is going on with you, something on your end is either triggering something, or your network.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.